Thursday, October 25, 2007

Transformations

I haven't posted on here for a very long time because I haven't decided what my blog is going to be. I have been thinking of having several and devoting different topics to each, such as one for my artistic pursuits and another on books, plus others, but then that seems like a lot of blogs to keep track of.

I came across this link to a face transformer in someone else's blog and it was just so much fun I decided that I should post the faces I did at this site.

The first one a picture of Max from 2005. I think the pictures of him as a teenager and young adult are eerie and he may actually end up looking like that. Some of the tranformations were just ridiculous, like the Manga version and baby version.

Here is the picture that I started with:




Here he is as an Afrocaribbean :

Here he is as a teenager. The young adult picture was almost identical, so I didn't save it.

Here he is as painted by Botticelli:

and Modigliani:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for the link. I had fun with that. Looks like you did too!