Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Walking pneumonia

Max has had a fever for several days and complained about coughing. He didn't seem terribly sick, but last night he definitely had a high fever. I took him to the doctor today and he has walking pneumonia! The doctor seemed really surprised and said he didn't look that sick for how bad his lungs sounded.

I want to write more about my projects in this blog, but I just don't seem to get to it. I recently joined a swap of "fat book" pages. They are 4x4 inches and the theme is zetti. This is inspired by Teesha Moore's art: http://www.teeshamoore.com We make 14 pages and get 14 pages in return. They are called fat books because you are supposed to suspend fibers and other chunky things from the edge and then bind them together into a book. I am excited to get started.

I also am in a circle journal group. We each chose themes and then make pages based on them and mail them to a different person each month. I have been making less artist trading cards and concentrating on other things. I need to post pictures!

1 comment:

Catullus said...

I hope you do post your pictures!