Monday, October 27, 2008

Nothing much

I forgot to tell one funny story from the slumber party. When Timol first got to the birthday party he was really scared of Xena because she kept barking at him while the boys were wrestling and jumping on the trampoline. Max and Eric came inside and left Timol trapped on the trampoline with Xena guarding him. I made them go back outside and rescue him. Timol wouldn't get off the trampoline, so Eric picked him up and carried him into the house.

I stopped at the grocery store before work this morning and was in a huge hurry because I didn't have much time before work, but I wanted to get the sale items with my coupons. The cashier, who is Asian and usually very friendly and happy was crying and talking to the bagger when I walked up, but stopped talking. Then while she was ringing up my groceries she started talking to him and it sounded like a really interesting story. She said, "How could my husband marry my daughter! They didn't even tell me! He should at least divorce me first! What will he do with two wives?" It really made me wonder what the story was.

I am thinking of taking the new mixed media class with Wyanne Thompson that Blueskysunburn wrote about on her blog. I really shouldn't spend the money, but it looks more like my style than Suzi Blu's stuff does, really. I have been watching her videos on Youtube and I really like how she works.

1 comment:

Jennifer Williams said...

Yea! I'm glad you're taking the class too! Have you started any of the projects yet?