Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year!

I am afraid I have been remiss in posting to my blog. I still don't know exactly what I want it to be, so it ends up being nothing!

The time off work for Christmas went way too fast. The good news is that I have a brand new back door and I got my tires rotated and oil changed in my car, but that was about it for things I was planning to accomplish. I did finish grouting two glass mosaic windows and put all the glass for them out in the garage, to that was good. I will try to post pictures here when I finish getting mine cleaned up, and my brother gets his hung over his front door.

I also worked on some of my cards for trades and I need to scan more of those.

Right now I am reading three books: The Tea Rose, Royal Harlot (which sounds like a cheap romance, but is actually about Barbara Palmer, the mistress of Charles II), and the Thief of Time (which is not the one of the same title by Tony Hillerman, but about a man who was born in 1740 and doesn't die, sort of a time travel type thing). The problem with reading 3 books at once is that I don't get through them very quickly. I should post my top 10 favorite books I read in 2007! I will think about it for a few days and then come up with a list.

No comments: